For many couples, the cost of infertility treatment and associated medications can be extremely high—especially when it involves multiple cycles to get pregnant. Those without insurance coverage for infertility care often decide whether to seek treatment based on their ability to pay.
Arizona Reproductive Institute is pleased to offer patients the following discounted rates:
- Hardship discount
- Available for joint annual income of less than $60,000 or individual annual income of less than $30,000. Cannot be combined with other discounts
- Financial Assurance Plan: Free Physician Fees With Second Fresh IVF Cycle
- At Arizona Reproductive Institute we stand firmly behind each and every IVF cycle we perform, as well as our high pregnancy success rates. Therefore, our Financial Assurance Plan is very different from that of other centers. ARI provides exceptional value to its patients by sharing the risk with a free second fresh IVF cycle offer.*
- If you do not become pregnant during the first fresh IVF cycle and/or any subsequent frozen embryo transfer cycles (FET’s), then your second fresh IVF cycle (and all subsequent fresh IVF cycles**) is FREE of all ARI physician fees.* We will continue with this process until you are pregnant — our ultimate goal together. Contact us to find out more information!
- Military discount
- ARI supports those courageous individuals who serve and is proud to offer our military families a discount off an IVF cycle
Call 520-222-8400 or visit our online appointment request form to discuss your specific IVF needs and book a consultation.
Insurances We Accept
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- United Healthcare
Above is a list of insurance providers accepted by Arizona Reproductive Institute. For information on additional financial options offered at our center, feel free to reach out to us! We understand insurance for fertility coverage can be tricky and unique for every patient. Our financial counseling process will help guide you every step of the way, making a clear, dedicated path to your goal of starting a family.
To ensure that the financial aspects of treatment are not an obstacle to your dream of a family, Arizona Reproductive Institute has partnered with two financial organizations to offer an affordable, stress-free, financial solution for fertility treatment.
- CapexMD specializes in providing patient financing services for all fertility treatment options.
The company is well known for its easy, convenient loan process and competitive rates. CapexMD offers a wide variety of loan options, allowing you to attain the necessary financing required to make your treatment affordable. The application process is confidential and quick.
In fact, all applications received before noon EST will be pre-approved on the same day. All applications received after noon or outside normal business hours will be pre-approved the following business day
Once you have accepted the approved loan, a fertility loan specialist will work closely with ARI to ensure the funds are distributed to your physician’s office, laboratory, surgery center and pharmacy on your behalf.
To apply for a CapexLoan, please visit the ARI Capex Page.
- Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $3 Billion borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and a program you can trust.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
No collateral required
No prepayment penalties
Fast & easy loan inquiry process
To learn more, visit www.prosperhealthcare.com.